Shipping & Returns
BMS Resources Shipping Terms
Within Canada (Parcels will be shipped via UPS)
- FREE shipping on orders over $100 CAD before taxes
- $5 shipping on all Canadian orders under $100 CAD before taxes
- Remote locations will be subject to UPS rates
- No PO Boxes
Within Continental United States (Parcels will be shipped via Canada Post)
- Canada Post rates apply
- Any time products are crossing the Canada – US boarder it can be selected for customs search which may slow down product arrival, however, tracking numbers can be used for peace of mind that it’s still on its way
*Please note we are currently only shipping to Canada and the Continental United States
- “In-Stock” Items – if we have your full order in stock we will pack and ship your package within 1-2 business days.
- “Low-Stock” Items– low stock means we are running low and will have to double check that all of your products are in store, or we may have to transfer stock from another store to complete your order and this may slow us down 1-2 days for a total of 1-4 business days
- “Out of Stock” Items – Either we’ve run out and more is on the way already or it’s an item we would be happy to bring in for you. We receive new shipments from most of our suppliers weekly so you won’t have to wait long.
- Once a Product Ships – once the parcel leaves our store the package arrival date depends on the shipping company and their schedules.
Backorders and Discontinued Products
- Backordered Items – if we put in an order for your product and do not receive it due to backorder, this means that the supplier does not have inventory for one reason or another and we will not be able to bring it in for you until its back in stock. If anything on your order is on backorder, we will call you to find out if you want to wait or if you would prefer a refund on the backordered item so we can ship everything else to you.
- Discontinued Products – the supplement industry is a moving and evolving one and sometimes products are discontinued. If this is the case we will let you know and refund your purchase.
Our goal is to ensure that you are totally satisfied with your shopping experience, however, if there is something you need to return, we can do so only under the following conditions:
- We accept returns of unopened, unexpired products up to 30 days after the date of purchase
- We do not accept the following for refund:
- Opened or used products
- Any items marked as non-refundable
- Perishable and non-perishable food items
- Water bottles
- Travel mugs
- Reusable pads or menstrual cups
- Salt lamps
- Essential Oil diffusers
- At this time, we will only accept returns from the United States if the customer pays for the return shipping and the items meet the above rules of acceptable returns