Natural Factors K &D provides two major fat-soluble vitamins for bone and vascular health; bioactive and highly bioavailable D3 (cholecalciferol), and menaquinone-7 (MK-7) from natto bean. Both vitamins act on calcium and guide the mineral towards where it is needed throughout the body.
- Aids in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps reduce risk of developing osteoporosis when combined with adequate calcium
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Supports mother and child’s health during pregnancy and lactation
- Plays a role in reducing the risk of some cancers
Each softgel contains:
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) (MK-7) (natto bean)…….120 mcg
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (lanolin)…..1000 IU (25 mcg)
Medium chain triglycerides, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, caramel, titanium dioxide), yellow beeswax, lecithin.