Vitamin B6 in its most active form
• Helps in tissue formation
• Supports and maintains good health
• Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates fats, and proteins
• Helps to prevent vitamin B6 deficiency
• Provides 50 mg of vitamin B6 per capsule
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) . . . . . . . . 50 mg
Vitamin B6 (5-phosphate de pyridoxal) . . . . . . . 50 mg
Non-Medical Ingredients: Hypromellose, cellulose, silica
Adults (19 years and older): Take one capsule two times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Adolescents (9-18 years): Take one capsule daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.